Literally Just 20 Photos Celebrating #BlackGirlMagic

Press play and start scrolling.

1. “I see it, I want it.”

"I see it, I want it."

2. “I stunt, yellow-bone it.”

"I stunt, yellow-bone it."

3. “I dream it.”

4. “I work hard.”

"I work hard."

5. “I grind ‘til I own it.”

"I grind 'til I own it."

6. “I twirl on them haters, albino alligators.”

"I twirl on them haters, albino alligators."

7. “El Camino with the seat low, sippin’ Cuervo with no chaser.”

"El Camino with the seat low, sippin' Cuervo with no chaser."

8. “Sometimes I go off (I go off).”

"Sometimes I go off (I go off)."

9. “I go hard (I go hard).”

"I go hard (I go hard)."

10. “Get what’s mine (take what’s mine).”

"Get what's mine (take what's mine)."

11. “I’m a star (I’m a star).”

"I'm a star (I'm a star)."

12. “Cause I slay (slay).”

"Cause I slay (slay)."

13. “I slay (hey).”

"I slay (hey)."

14. “I slay (OK).”

"I slay (OK)."

15. “All day (OK).”

"All day (OK)."

16. “I slay (OK).”

"I slay (OK)."

17. “I slay (OK).”

"I slay (OK)."

18. “I slay (OK).”

"I slay (OK)."

19. “We gon’ slay (slay).”

"We gon' slay (slay)."

20. “Gon’ slay (OK).”

"Gon' slay (OK)."

0 comments:

Post a Comment